Sunday 2 December 2012

Winter Discoveries

Walking around our 62 acres here the other day I came across a number of beautiful images, including this surprising little sculpture that sits on a bench beside a flower bed. I'd never noticed it before but, in the sunshine, it caught my attention as if beckoning.


For now, Judy and I are a little mystified, but we'll do our best to find out...
Nicholas





These are leaves, frozen in the clear water of the pond below our cottage. How beautiful they are, suspended in time, illuminated by the late day sun.

Again, a message seemingly created just for me...how often the events of life demand that we hold still, insisting that we wait for things to unfold, to melt, to move....

And then, this morning the temperatures rose, the ice melted, the still life was in motion once more...

Life is constantly in motion, nothing is stagnant, every moment is new.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment